May 25, 2014

A Girl Can Dream and Wish

So, every year I have this desire to tell people what I want on my birthday. It's not just presents. I am not that greedy. A girl however always wants to get spoiled, and especially on her birthday. Some girls may not want to admit it but birthdays are fun, and should involve some fun spoil sessions.

Anyways, before I completely ramble on and forget what I initially wanted to write about...here's my wishlist for this year's birthday. I can dream, can't I?!

 Yes, I want an iPad. Mini or Air...I don't care. It even rhymes. :) 

 http://www.katespade.com/cedar-street-perforated-bee/PWRU3783,en_US,pd.html?dwvar_PWRU3783_color=659&dwvar_PWRU3783_size=UNS#start=2&cgid=ks-new-arrivals-accessorieshttp://www.katespade.com/COBBLE-HILL-mini-carson/PWRU3681,en_US,pd.html
  Love me some Kate Spade!

Doesn't have to be Prada, but this color, leather, and this shape please!!!


A comfy and cute dress.
This dress is from H&M and sadly no longer available.

Yes, this gigantic stand mixer by KitchenAid!
Purple or Turquoise of course!

http://www.bloglovin.com/viewer?blog=3130452&post=1264351253
A gluten free birthday cake because I don't want to end up sick on my special day!

But MOST OF ALL...I want a smooth move.

http://www.kissess4u.com/2013/01/smooth-move.html
Yes, a smooth move.
If you don't know or have forgotten I am moving soon. I am also moving on my actual birthday.
Good thing is, I will be spending the day with my favorite person.
Also, once arrived in terribly hot Sacramento I am sure I will find a way to celebrate - even just a little.
If not, I will pretend all week long it's my birthday! :) 

But really, all I would love is a cake, an iPad, and oh yes a job.
If I can sip on some bubbly too, my day will be more than just perfect.

xoxo

3 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Gimme that Kate Spade!

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

Kate Spade items always make a good addition to any wishlist :-)

And hey, I have that exact dress! It's pretty cute, though the fabric sash isn't that flattering on me so I replaced it with an actual belt. I wore it for a wedding a couple of years ago – and now that it's almost summer I should dust it off again, I guess. I wonder if I can "de-girlify" it a bit ;-)

I hope your move goes super-smooth, and that you have a lovely birthday!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

OMG I love that red Prada bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...