January 29, 2015

Four


Christina did this questionnaire thing over at Easily Entertained and tagged all her readers. Thought I could do this as well since I, also, feel like I'm in a bit of a creative slump. Plus, what's more fun to get to know your fellow bloggers, right?

4 NAMES THAT PEOPLE CALL ME
Selma
Babe
Cece
Pillow (only my cousins do)

4 JOBS I'VE HAD
(I have a short job history.)
Babysitter
International Student Greeter (unpaid but it was a job I took seriously)
Office Clerk
Front Desk Assistant Manager

4 MOVIES I'VE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
(I've seen at least a hundred movies more than once, but here are some favorites; I'm such a girl.)
Gone With The Wind
Because I said so
Sleepless in Seattle
Speed

4 BOOKS I’D RECOMMEND
On Photography by Susan Sontag
The Pledge by Friedrich Dürrenmatt
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I have more books I'd recommend but you'd think I am crazy if I revealed them ;)  

4 PLACES I'VE LIVED
Luzern, Switzerland
Oakland, CA
Ventura, CA
Irvine, CA - apparently I have a thing for California?!

4 PLACES I'VE BEEN
Istanbul
New York City
Philadelphia
Paris

4 PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
Los Angeles/Orange County
Luzern, Switzerland
Istanbul, Turkey
On a beach, under an umbrella and a blended margarita {so had to copy this!}

4 THINGS I DON’T EAT
Chocolate
Liver
Seafood I have to "operate on" before eating...don't want to do this. {Do it for me and I'll eat it.}
Gluten {it makes me sick and is not a dietary preference}

4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
Salmon
Avocado
Fluffy rice
Cheese

4 TV SHOWS I LAST WATCHED
Revenge
Girlfriend's Guide to Divorce
Pretty Little Liars
Modern Family

4 THINGS I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS YEAR
Traveling overseas to see my mom and friends again
Moving to a better {and cheaper} place
Working and earning for the future
Simplifying life

4 THINGS I’M ALWAYS SAYING
I'm so cold
Oh boy
Maybe
Okay

And now I'm tagging all of you! Let me know if you play along so I can come by and read your answers!

image via here

2 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Haha I JUST said I'M SO COLD. I'm freezing right now!

C said...

I'm glad you did this! I love reading the answers. I didn't know you didn't eat chocolate! Is it because you don't like it or can't? I really like GG2D! It's a fun, mindless show. I also say "I'm so cold" all the time and Jacob just tells me to put on a sweatshirt. Haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...