January 23, 2011

Welcome

I took the risk and I loved it.
I do not regret one moment.
If I could I'd be going back right this second.
I do have to wait a little.
I'm terribly tired, and terribly sad.
Good times are gone and I believe bad times are ahead.
I'm giving all I can to see the positive sides in life...it's what's needed. 

So bear with me, my lovely readers...I haven't commented in a while and honestly I am dreading to even go as far as touching my google reader. :( I'm scared. I'm gonna post soon...just when I'm over my jet lag and adjusted to winter temperatures. It's quite a shocker to land in 20 degree weather whereas I just had 80. Hmmmm...can I go back right now? Thank you.

Hope you are all doing fabulously.


 xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

6 comments :

Lacey in the City said...

Welcome back, sweet friend. Keep your head up and keep on smiling...it makes the trip that much easier. xoxo

Meghan said...

Welcome home! I think it's incredible that you took such a meaningful trip - I hope your return to reality isn't too painful!

Courtney said...

*hugs*
welcome home :)
take a deep breath, and enjoy day by day, right?

Unknown said...

That picture of old hollywood is fabulous! Is it bad that I'm glad your back in Europe so that we can talk more again?

Swissy said...

welcome back! I can imagine how frustrating it must be for you now. You must have had a great time and the weather was awesome, eh. Oh well...I hope you'll adjust soon.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Welcome back!!! I'm glad you had a wonderful time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...