January 30, 2011

Eye Candy

How was everyone's weekend?!

I was mainly thrown into a pot of weird feelings. That pot was filled with traditions, old friends, cold air, kids, expensive water bottles, music, weird drunk people, and a whole Saturday afternoon. It wasn't bad, it wasn't particularly good either. My toe still bothered me so I had to make sure no one stepped on it, my body refused to accept that it was daylight, drunk people pushing us wasn't fun either, but seeing my friends again was fantastic and knowing that my favorite kids in the world rely on me and my protection was a bonus. No matter how I'm feeling they know how to make me smile!!!

So, Sunday I'm mostly chilling...trying to regain strength and power....looking out my window it doesn't look too appealing. I know I'm staying home. Good thing I have fun magazines to look at, read, and get inspired by. This leads me to posting the following. Oh I love Sundays!!!

all pictures via google images
polka dotted top by Marc Jacobs via


Sigh. ;)
Time to save money - again!

xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

9 comments :

k said...

are you back in der schweiz??? :)

Meghan said...

I love that first picture!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh wow those shoes are amazing!

Lindsey said...

thanks for the sweet comment!! i go to look at it everytime i need NOT to eat!! haha. jk. hope you have a wonderful monday!!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love those glitter shoes! I know how the saving goes, I'm doing it right now!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm a Saturday kinda girl...but yesterday was pretty lovely. I went to the beach! And those shoes...OMG

Unknown said...

That Marc Jacobs shirt is so cute! I would totally wear that. I would buy those shoes and never wear them because I would be afraid something would happen to them.

Thelma Frayne said...

Love the last pic- sigh!

t

Courtney B said...

Love those shoes!!
Just found your blog and it's so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...