April 3, 2014

The Move - QOTD #24

{via}

“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein

****

I never thought I would say this but I think it is time to move.
No worries I won't move far away.
Just far enough for me to miss Southern California enormously.
I have grown to love this place I have called home for over ten years.
I might have left it for a while but always returned.
Now I think it is time to move up north.
I'm a little concerned, nervous, scared, excited, and just unwilling to accept that I must move.
It's not just the prices down here in SoCal that force me to leave but the opportunity that calls.
So, stay tuned.
As far as I know I will be moving - just haven't fully figured out when exactly yet.
However, one thing is for sure, it's going to happen this summer.
Eeeeeeeek!!!

xoxo

3 comments :

Mree said...

you have to go where the opportunity is..don't be scared!! Good luck!!

Best, Mree

Meg {henninglove} said...

what out of orange county you are moving?? exciting times ahead for you selma

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

You're going to like it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...