April 3, 2015

Friday Love - Easter Inspiration

It's time to share what made me happy this week. This week seemed long and yet it went by so quickly. I blame the extra day off most of us here in California got on Tuesday. But, well, either way, Happy Friday!

1 - Easter!
Okay, where did the time go?! Didn't we just talk about New Year's Eve or Valentine's Day?! Wow. Loving Easter though. It just makes everything colorful, fresh, and looking light. Plus hello, it's spring time...closer to warmer and hotter summer time. Woohooo. 

I will also be making colorful marshmallows, and the breakfast casserole I wrote about last week.


2 - Moving in six weeks
Everything should work out as planned, I have no doubt. We will move mid-May to another town. I'm excited, thrilled, and scared. Moving is one thing but then figuring everything out again as in where what is and how to get to the freeway faster, and which side streets to take and which ones not to take. I will miss the close proximity we were living in to downtown and midtown and even the university but the area we will move to will be quieter and more safe, so that will be a major plus. I cannot stand the constant firetrucks and ambulances running by us every five minutes. Yay for moving! Oh and did I mention we will get almost 400 sqft more of space?! Yes!!!

3 - Fun Recipes!
I am finally jumping on the bandwagon and making cauliflower mash tonight. Also, I found all kinds of new recipes and cannot wait to try them out this weekend and next week.

4 - Getting carded!
Ok, this may sound weird to some and so logical to others. I got carded the other day and when they looked at my ID they had to double check and then concluded with a huge "no way!". Yes, people, way. I am sure I was older than the one who checked my ID. I look young, and occasionally act young, and yes I feel young but I am a thirty-something, and I am not {fully} ashamed of it. Accept it. And yes, I still look like 26 and I kind of like it. ;) So getting carded made me blush, happy, and just smile. LOVED it.

5 - Outfit Inspirations
Special holidays, invitations, or just a casual stroll around the park; I love to dress up and find inspiration pretty much anywhere. The following outfit is definitely something I would want to wear soon. It's a bit more chilly these days so a long-sleeved top with a cute skirt will be a perfect match. Wish the skirt was cheaper though...ugh!


I'm excited about Sunday. My guy has to work until around 4pm. This gives me enough time to prep our small place for some Easter fun, and make my casserole for an early dinner. Everyone loves breakfast food for dinner! 

Have an amazing day and weekend, my lovelies.

xoxo
linking up with hello! happiness and meet @ the barre
image via goodhousekeeping

5 comments :

Gracey Williams said...

I'm the opposite when it comes to getting carded, but I'm sure I'll appreciate it when the carding stops! Happy Easter!

Breakfast at Gracey's

Lindsay said...

Looks like you have a lot to look forward too!! I also enjoy getting carded and I usually get the look "oh I didn't know you were that old" haha

Marie said...

I wish I still got carded! It's a great feeling. Good luck with the move. I'm sure it will be great!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay for moving and new adventures! And yay for breakfast casaroles. I hope you guys had a great Easter :)

Elisa @ Crazy, Amazing Life said...

That's such a cute outfit! And I really love the colored marshmallows - even though I don't actually like marshmallows per se, but these look pretty ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...