April 21, 2015

Hot Spring Outfit

Untitled #104

Weather in Southern California was almost always predictable. Weather in Northern California is a whole different story {just like its difference in expressions}. This also goes for outfits, and outfit inspirations. There are moments when I dress up {as always} and feel extremely overdressed, and somewhat inappropriate for a certain area. That is when I feel like an ugly duckling or pumpkin left in a corner since Halloween. Temperatures have risen, and it is clear it's not winter anymore. It was so hot last weekend it was time to bring out my favorite spring scent, Sunday dress, and a cute pair of flats. I had to look for some more inspiration, hence the compilation above. 

Looking forward to creating the above outfit soon. It'll be a great one for a brunch date with my favorite person, or friends if and when we ever get back together. 

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments :

Unknown said...

woow, i really like those earrings. soo pretty :)

The Flynnigans said...

I neeD a new bag. And pants. I've lost some weight with this Paleo diet and I look like a have a perpetual saggy ass now. Lol.
Oh and I need shoes. Man, I always need something!!!!
Would love to win the lottery any day now, thanks. :P

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I love that we have the same style. We like the same outfits and items. Everything pictured here is adorable!

Claire said...

our weather is getting milder now and I'm looking forward to wearing pretty tops, also I'm working really hard at the gym for the nice arms I want so I can wear tops like that haha!!

Ashley said...

Ah! Those shoes are only $12?! I want them! :)

Sierra said...

Super cute! Especially love the purse!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...