December 23, 2015

Merry Christmas From Me to You


I am celebrating Christmas with family and I am hoping for snow on Christmas Eve and Morning. So far so good. Our forecast predicted some tomorrow. Let's hope it will come true. With us being busy preparing dinner, dessert, breakfast, and fun memories I will be offline for the rest of this week. I hope you understand.

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas from my side of the world to your side of the world. However you celebrate {or not} I hope this week brings happiness to your homes and laughter to your loved ones. 

xo

P.s. My Instagram will be filled with things I won't have time to share on here. So follow along. I am looking forward to seeing you there. Merry Christmas!

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

Merry Christmas my lovely friend xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...