February 8, 2016

Weekly Hopes {28}

Good morning!
How was your weekend? Did you watch the Superbowl? I did. I'm not into football at all but it being SuperBowl50 and being held close to my area I felt obliged to watch. Besides, it's once a year and I usually watch the Superbowl, so why the heck not?! 

It's time again for this week's Weekly Hopes! Are you ready? I know I am.
Let's get right to it, shall we?


1 - Warmer weather {don't be jealous!}
2 - No school on Tuesday for B {yes!}
3 - Target Run!
4 - Early Valentine's Day dinner on Saturday
5 - Etsy orders coming in - so excited!!
6 - More workout; I so need a workout buddy in my area
7 - White wine risotto for dinner {made by moi!!!}
8 - A possible visit from family
9 - StitchFix arriving
10 - Laughter; lots of laughter {I'm trying to laugh more as it is said to bring out happiness in people}

Yes, I'm trying to laugh more. Easier said than done. I have a pretty open mind and also humor. I can laugh at a lot of things. Let me rephrase this: I could laugh at a lot of things. Jokes I once found funny, or comedians I enjoyed watching in a film I no longer find amusing. We watched a film the other day. Everyone told me it was a funny movie and I should watch it because I'd be laughing my butt off. I finally did. I laughed once; in the last ten minutes of the film. That's it. B was constantly laughing and once even asked if I was feeling well. Guys, I don't know what happened but I lost my sense of humor or "fun". So I have been telling myself to laugh more. Let's see if I can accomplish this this week. Also, although I hate Valentine's Day, we are going on a VDay date. Not on the day itself but the day before. We wanted to eat out anyways. Excited. It's been a while. Meaning I have to look good and dress up, oh boy!!

So yes, not the most exciting week but it is a new week and I would like to check a few things off my to do list. Also, if I only found a job that would be nice. I'm very picky and I shouldn't be. Yet, I also don't want to take just any job. I know it sounds stupid but this is me. But until I find a good place to start working again, I will be happily applying and praying and writing.  

Any hopes and wishes for you this week?
Hope your week is more exciting than mine!

xox

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...