February 29, 2016

Weekly Hopes {31}


Happy last day of February!! We are blessed with an extra day this month and this year. Time to cherish it and embrace what today and especially this week has in store for each and every one of you. Last week was so so. You know the days or weeks that don't work for ya. You feel off, everything feels weird and you want to crawl into a corner and stay away from everyone? Yeah, it kind of happened. However, that's okay. It's life. This week will be better. :) 

Without further blahblah here's my Weekly Hopes for this week:

1 - March begins...meaning spring starts! Yay!
2 - Another doctor's appointment {it's a follow up...we shall see how that goes}
3 - Dental cleaning...I'm loving it.
4 - Positivity!
5 - Homemade lemon glaze.
6 - A new, fun recipe to try.
7 - Rain returning to my area.
8 - Healthy lifestyle!
9 - Opportunities!
10 - Pure happiness, and the fact that I want to share my happiness with you.

It's a different list. It's a good list. I'll be busy in the next few days and that is a good thing. Plus, even though the last 29 days did not turn out the way I would have liked them to, I think February was a good one. Nonetheless I am looking forward to a new month, spring weather, and great opportunities in life. That is what life is all about. Opportunities. Embrace them when you spy them. Really. Do it. 

With that in mind, I hope this week treats you well and all your weekly hopes get accomplished!! I'll be certainly working on mine! :)

xox

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...