February 15, 2016

Weekly Hopes {29}


Another day, another week. 
How was your Valentine's Day weekend?
It was pretty unspectacular for me. Went on our weekly date Saturday, did laundry, cleaned the house, read blogs, and relaxed with my muscle relaxer pills. Yay me! Nothing special, see?!

What better way to start the week fresh, with new hopes, wishes and positive attitudes? Let's jump right into this. This week I'm looking forward to...

1 - Possible rain
2 - Homemade lasagna
3 - Container Store visit {yay!!}
4 - Jacuzzi time
5 - More workout done
6 - Painting my nails {I tend to not do this often!}
7 - Answering a lot of emails
8 - Another fabulous adjustment at my chiropractor
9 - Free coffee
10 - More job applications done

It's an interesting list this week. There's rain in the forecast and we desperately need it here in California. I miss lasagna, so why not make some this week?! It's not that hard, plus I use no boil gluten free lasagna pasta which makes this whole cooking thing so much easier. I never thought I'd say it but I really like going to my chiropractor. Not only does it feel like you're entering a family practice, it's quick, painless and affordable. Plus, yes, it helps tremendously. And once done with that one I'd love to sip my free coffee and visit the container store. What's not to like about this week?!

Anything you're looking forward to this week?
Tell me!!

Have an amazing day.

xox

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...