May 19, 2009

Inspiration of the day

I felt like getting some inspiration. It's needed from time to time. Whether or not it's a picture, a fantastic blog with new insight on life, beauty, decoration, or love issues...something powerful to start the day with is always needed. Today, it's the sun shining into my room, and this blog:

Blog of Inspiration by the English Muse

Pictures like these make my day, at least to start the day with...
Wish me luck...I'm going back to work today after one day away from it. Why do days off always go by so fast? I wish they'd last forever or at least long enough so I can fully relax and enjoy time away from all the craziness.

1 comment :

Laura Trevey said...

I love the English Muse!

She has wonderful photos ~~

xo Laura

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...