May 21, 2009

Kindly Unspoken

Another day, another blog entry. Today I really felt proud of myself, and superior to my co-worker. This may sound conceited and way over the top but I always knew I was better than her. Today, I felt it and it gave me instant gratification. You may not know this, but there is one co-worker I can't seem to please in any way. No matter what you do and where you are there is always at least one person you can't and won't get along with. Where I work, it's this one person and for years we've had our share of niceness. She is this kind of person you don't want to be friends with, and wonder how she ended up having a husband. I feel sorry for him. I feel sorry for her, too. Nonetheless, I've come to terms with my obsessive hatred towards her. She never was part of my life, thank you, but she slightly ruined work and therefore my life whenever she seemed to have found something I apparently had done wrong. It always turned out that it wasn't me that had done the mistake but her and she just needed to blame someone else. I learned to work with her and her little outbreaks over banal things. I learned to change things, so the outcome eventually was perfect and I learned to ignore her, too. For years, I'd tried to prove to be better and today it finally happened and I witnessed it. It felt good. I felt strong, incredibly intelligent and extremely superior to her and all that in front of her. Sweet!!!!
Her face said it all...as some would say silence speaks louder than words.

My daily inspiration came automatically to me and I didn't have to look for it this time!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...