December 22, 2009

In only a few days...

Hooray!!!
All my Christmas presents arrived! I'm so excited. I feel spoiled. Last ones arrived yesterday morning at 7.30, and around noon. All the emotions I'm feeling take me instantly back to when I was ten and when I was looking forward to getting the biggest and best gifts ever. I don't remember what I got but I remember I was super excited at that age. Okay, I'm sure I was super excited at any young age (who isn't). Today I just love to receive things...as much as I want to work against super consumerism and materialism alone I can't ignore the fact that getting pampered once in a while makes my day!

And no, I haven't opened any of my valued gifts yet...but can't wait...just two more days! Presents are opened on the 24th over here! :D Hooray!!!

And here, a few more cute and inspirational pictures.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
all via We ♥ It! :D

Happy Tuesday everyone!

xoxo

8 comments :

Anonymous said...

aww, i am glad all of your stuff came! i am so impatient about everything around christmas. i keep wanting to give sean his gifts now. i never should have gotten shopping done early. haha. anyway, love these pictures! can't wait to hear what you got pampered with!!

Tokyo Girl said...

How nice to receive gifts in the mail. And I love the pictures you posted - very nostalgic, very cozy. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Katie said...

having the self control to not open gifts is so hard!!

Unknown said...

Getting packages in the mail is the best, especially when they're Christmas presents. That's really cool that they open them on the 24th over there.

Caroline said...

Happy Holidays!!! xo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Totally know what you mean! I want to rip open my presents NOW!

Mara said...

omg can't believe I only have a couple days to get everything done! ahh so excited though!

CIP said...

loooove those pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...