December 2, 2009

Inspiration on December 2

My inspiration for today are these words (lyrics actually...well, the song in general)

And you ask me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
And designer love and empty things
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

So take these words
And sing out loud
Cause everyone is forgiven now
Cause tonight's the night the world begins again

...
I wish everyone was loved tonight
And somehow stop this endless fight
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days

...

 
Sounds like a holiday song. The Goo Goo Dolls have always been inspirational when it came to decision making. We go way back...haha!! ;-)



 via We ♥ It!

In other news...Shopping sucks over here. Found one winter sweater which I'm not very proud of but it's warm and I need that. Plus I could wear it to work, too. But other than that it's been a very depressing time...even though it's my absolute favorite time!! Ok, Selma...rewind...and listen to the song again....

Happy Wednesday!


xoxo

7 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love the Goo Goo Dolls, they have such gorgeous lyrics. Happy Holidays!

Mara said...

love the lyrics! And your new background is perfect!Did you make it yourself. I'm so untalented when it comes to that stuff!

Katie said...

I hate when retail therapy doesn't work and leaves you more sad than when you started!

Anonymous said...

Selma!!! the goo goo dolls have been my favorite band since i was like 10! i love that you posted this! they are my favorite!!

Sara said...

I love love love the goo goo dolls!!

Nicole Marie said...

me too!! i just want love and happiness!
:)

Meg said...

oh those lyrics are gorgeous, they totally represent how i'm feeling about the holiday season. how lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...