June 20, 2010

Life Without You

Ugly weather and boredom equals music inspiration. And since I'm already on it...thought I'd share this with you. :) My current fave song!!! German boy *excuse me, men* band paired with dutch singer Esmée Denters. Sorry if the quality isn't the best of this video but still...awwww...

...happy Sunday.



xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

P.s. I tried to change my layout, not happy with it yet. Not sure how to improve it though. Hmmmm....but all in all it needed change. :) If you get confused on how it looks each time you visit I do apologize but I just can't seem to stick to one layout (yet!). ;)
Hello to my new followers!!!! :)

5 comments :

S and O said...

ah boo, I hope you get some better weather and inspiration! :)

xoxo
Olivia

Those Magic Slippers Will Take You Home said...

I Really like this song! A LOT!

Cat* said...

Oh I love the song! Thank you for sharing :)

OceanDreams said...

What a beautiful song, I love it now too! :) I like how your layout is looking, I love your banner! I think the only thing you could do is have someone completely redesign your layout. But it looks good to me!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Love that video.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...