June 15, 2010

Mid June?!

Ok, seriously...it's mid June already?! Is this really true?
Someone please pinch me?! Please!????!!!!!
Unbelievable how fast time flies.

It's one of those weeks or days...everything's pretty much a big blahhhh...not sure why.
However, I have work (oh yes!) to keep me busy, books to read, a half-way broken closet to work on, music, blogging, and online TV. ;) Oh, and I have my super cute pink glasses to keep me entertained. Ha, yes, glasses can entertain me and enhance my boring life at the moment. :)
No picture so far. You might have seen it though because I tweeted about it...haha!

So, here's to mid June!!!!
Wow, I'm amazed!

all via we ♥ it


♥ Selma ♥

8 comments :

Mara said...

omg it IS the middle of june! How is time flying by so fast?! unbelievable

Katie said...

i feel like I am in some crazy time warp!

Lacey in the City said...

It's unreal how quickly 2010 has gone so far! It feels like just last month we were all ringing in the New Year!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I know! How does time go by this fast!?

Jenna said...

omg I know.. I can't believe it is already the middle of JUNE! I had to sign some paperwork for the house last night and I wrote May 15th on about 10 pages before I realized it wasn't May anymore haha.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't believe we're already in the middle of this month! Where is the time going?! Crazy!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

This year is flying!!!

Michelle Schraudner said...

I still can't believe how fast June has gone by!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...