March 21, 2016

Weekly Hopes {34}


Easter is this week, guys!! This week. So yeah, I am excited. What can I say, I love Easter and everything about it. Also, to me it is definitely a way to welcome spring more. I am still working to accomplish everything on my spring list and so far I have been doing well. This week will be fantastic. I can feel it. So let's see what this week has in store for me...

1 - Getting my hair trimmed
2 - Creating an Easter dessert
3 - Long walks with the dogs
4 - Homegoods' run {yes please and I will try to not buy a thing!}
5 - Meet up with a few people
6 - Bake a pie
7 - Visit a car dealership
8 - Easter Sunday Brunch!

This week is going to be so much fun. I'm excited. Not only is my list doable it allows me to be more creative. I want to make a dessert I have never made before {hello Pinterest!}, and I want to spend this week with family and with people. Lots of people. If I get to see or feel setbacks I won't allow those to ruin the fun of Easter Week. My weekly hopes for this week are doable and I'm stoked.

Do you have anything on your list this week? Let me know.

xox

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...