March 23, 2016

Currently {6}


 
Thinking about: Life. I know I felt very similar a month ago. This month, today especially, I am thinking about life and how precious it is. I was in a very different spot a year ago, and a year from now I will be feeling differently. Today though I have strong, very sad feelings. I'm also very happy. It's spring break for my man, and we are enjoying it immensely. That is probably why I am thinking about life and how grateful I am for what I have and how I live.

Listening: Radio music...whatever is on. When I can sing along it's even better. When not listening to the radio I listen to the dogs' tails wagging as they want to greet me every time I come around the corner, and I listen to my cat's funky alien voice when she's looking for her sister or me. 

Watching: We have just finished Friends {I own all ten seasons and B had never seen this show}, about to finish House of Cards, and we are trying to watch random, unknown, films neither one of us has seen. Wish us luck!!

Reading: 5 Habits of a Woman who Doesn't Quit by Nicki Koziarz - so far so good. I chose to read this book this month due to a friend suggesting it and creating a small book club. It redefines my choices in life and every chapter helps me move on and believe in myself and my future!

Loving: Spending time with my in-laws, their dogs, and time away from home. I also love that they love and accept me so much. Despite all this, I am loving sunshine {when the rain disappears}, good food, and feeling happier and healthier. Every day is a new day for me to improve and I can see a difference. :) Oh, and I am loving the scent of our new car. Best thing ever!
 
Planning: A trip for our anniversary {in August}. Also I'm planning on growing professionally, mentally and physically...this year will definitely be better than the last one. 

What are you currently up to?

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I'm glad you're having a great week. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...