March 9, 2016

Confessions of a Girl



Today I confess...

...I have been slacking on my reading. Wanted to read a lot more books in the past two months but couldn't find the motivation to do even though I love reading. 

...I cannot stand our neighbors. They are loud and very inconsiderate.

...I watch Christmas movies all year round. 

...that when I am truly bored I browse through my friends' facebook photos. I'm not a stalker I swear but it's cute to see older photos I have never seen or want to see again. 

...I'm a stay at home cat mom. Seriously. These kitten of ours behave like tiny babies. One literally wants to be by myself 24/7. She's currently curled up on my legs and I can't really type well as my laptop is not in front but next to me. It's adorable. I would like to go out though and work, please?!

...I love to walk in the rain and yes, even dance in it. 

...I am afraid to go back home. 

...I literally hate the way I look. Period. Say all you want and yes it'll flatter me maybe, but I still cannot stand the way I look. 

...I watch the show Younger. It's actually pretty good when you find the message in between everything else. 

What do you confess today?!

I needed to come up with something new blog wise. I am still working on transitioning a few things and changes {some of you know what I'm talking about here}. While I am doing that I thought I could throw in a few confession series here and there. It's part of who I am. I need change. Also, because I was so out of it last week not writing a thing I think coming up with new ideas to spice it up a bit is always a good idea. Confessions of a Girl will be probably a monthly thing...we shall see.

xox

3 comments :

C said...

First of all, you are gorgeous! And I'm not saying that to flatter you. :) I have a loud, inconsiderate neighbor too. He revs his engine at 4:30 AM every single day and wakes up everyone one the block. Thankfully he's in the Navy and won't be home for six months. We can all sleep in a little! I love Younger! It's so much fun!

I'm struggling with blog stuff too. I've been terrible at writing and reading, but I'm trying to step it up now.

Kenya said...

We have loud neighbors too and it drives me crazy!

The Flynnigans said...

Your comment about hating how you look broke my heart. :-( I can have shit days like the best of them but man, don't ever say that Selma. You're beautiful girl, even if you don't feel it, you very much are.
Love you Momma xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...