July 8, 2011

Friday Time is Gigantic Picture Time (Como, Italy)

Today I wanted to share some fashion love with all of you but I decided not to. Why not?! Well, because it would turn out to be more like a post about one of my favorite colors: turquoise (check out my guest post as well) and this would be kind of boooooring. Instead I wanted to share some pictures with you I think you will love. Or hate. Either way. ;) 

*Be warned...it's an overload of pictures*



Welcome to Italy.
A wonderful town called Como.
About 20 minutes away from Milano, and about 10 minutes away from the Swiss border.
I love living in this part of the world. I will miss it dearly!




I love this shot. Just love it!

Views... 





Random streets and places...





A few more buildings and impressions along the way...





And yes maybe some proof I actually was there...

...and my melting ice cream! I took this pic less than one minute after I had bought it. Crazy hot day!


And some more views...





And with that, I'm wishing you a wonderful weekend!!!
Enjoy whatever you're doing.
If you're working I'm sending you a big hug because really I know how frustrating it is to work on a weekend. Okay, let's say it: it totally blows and sucks beyond imagination!!! There we go.

A busy week is coming up for me, please keep me in your thoughts. Positive ones.
They are needed big time!!!
Thank you.

Happy Weekend everyone!



Photobucket

25 comments :

Kelsey Cole said...

absolutely gorgeous pictures! my heart just aches to be in all of those places! can't wait to see more of your travels!

xoxo

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh these are GORGEOUS. I am so insanely jealous!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

OMG! I'm even more jealous now! Wow, gorgeous photos. I hope one day I could visit those places too. Wow! have an awesome weekend!

Val said...

WOW...truly gorgeous images!!

Unknown said...

Amazing, truly amazing

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Oh my goodness BEAUTIFUL pictures Selma! I feel like I was right there with you! And what perfect weather!

Abby said...

SO beautiful! Makes me miss my days in Italy! We were in the same area, I remember going to Bellagio and being on Lake Como. It is such a magical place!!

Crystle said...

These photos are immaculate! I definitely need to get me a piece of international travel soon!

Christianna said...

Ummmmm, your one lucky girl! Can I come visit?!

Sam said...

Love the photos! Makes me want some ice creamm.. hehe..

thinking of you, good luck with next week!

Newlymeds said...

beautiful pictures! Italy is magical!

Bird Bug Pug said...

italy is such an amazing place~ i can't wait to go there with my husband, the bird. right now we've just recently moved to sydney with hopes of traveling asia while we're young and without children with europe to do later in life.

saw you over at Ocean Dreams and stopped by and 'followed' :)

ABugAndBird.com

Claire said...

wow Italy looks amazing, i'm going to have to go some time!

Titine and totoche said...

Hi!! Oooh I love photo overloads!! Your pictures are beautiful and I really like how all the houses are constructed in front of the lake/river? Not really sure, but I want to go hehe!

Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I love your images! I hope to visit one day very soon. xoxo
http://onestyleatatime.blogspot.com/

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Selma!! You don't understand how big of a smile you just put on my face ♥

I've had some bad luck this morning and these pictures have helped cheer me up. They are absolutely breathtaking! You live among this beauty? Lucky girl :)

Have a great weekend!

Thelma Frayne said...

Well now I want to go to Como. Looks beautiful x

Libby said...

These photos are gorgeous! I just finished Hemingway's A Farewell to Arms which is set it Italy, and it's so cool to see photos of the locations I was just reading about!

Chelsea Finn said...

Wow. These are places that I dream of going to. I am in love!!

<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

audrey marie said...

beautiful photos - the ice cream looks delic!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Molto bello! What a wonderful place. Ah, next time can you pack me in your bags?

I love that shot you got of the trees and the little paseo.

shopgirl said...

Selma! I'm sorry I missed you ...unfortunately, I live way south of there. Next time if you ever visit, I hope you come south! Your ice cream looks delicious! I miss banana flavour ice cream!

xoxo

Unknown said...

AAHHH, these pictures are amazing! I'm so jealous of your adventures! Some day will you take me to Switzerland and all over? Seriously, lets do this.

Ashley said...

Beautiful!!!!! It's so pretty, I'm dying from the beauty!! ahhhh!

Sierra said...

Gaaaah I wanna go! Take me next time?! :) That ice cream looks delish and loving the water by the gorgeous homes. Everything is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...