July 16, 2011

My Thoughts #2 and Pictures!!!

Horrible title I know, sorry, but I just couldn't come up with anything more appropriate! ;) 

Thank you for all those sweet comments I received for my last post. Truly meant a lot to me. Believe me or not I always thought my life would look very different today than it actually is. I am not saying my life is bad at the moment, but it is certainly not the way I thought it should and would be. I am still young, and still have time for so many things out there but at a certain age your clock is ticking and you look at things differently and you evaluate things more and think twice if not four to six times before you actually push a button that may or may not open up a new chapter in your life. It is a mixture of everything, a constant roller coaster, and I also believe without those occasional downs and question marks in life, life would certainly be very boring. Yes, I am not 22 anymore, nor 24, nor 27! I still feel 25 and I think that is wonderful. I look at my friends my age and see most of them unattached, having no children and floating somewhere with me...makes me feel less of a lonely dork. Seriously, knowing my best friend had her baby boy at 23, got married at 25 and is now a wonderful mother to three awesome kids, happily married, and having a life I always dreamed of makes me sad at times. Sure, not having all of this gives me chances my friend doesn't have. I can travel, not have to worry about my other half, or the kids or money. I can still be selfish. Just a little. Then again, her life looks more fulfilled than mine does at the moment. Really, I am floating somewhere and still worry, and wonder.

Anyways, you all know that some big change will happen in my life and I haven't fully talked about it. Unfortunately, right now I cannot share it either but know it is going to be interesting in the next few weeks, and heck even months around here, so stay tuned. In the next two weeks I'll be going through some major changes, good ones I assume (let's assume so, really!!) and I know that these changes can be both, positive and negative. I am going to try and I am going to see where this leads me to. Emotional times are ahead, but don't worry I am trying to keep it all to myself, and make you less worried. :) 

In the meantime, and since I still feel sane today...here are a few pictures I want to share with you because well, I just feel like it. Besides, as it looks like I am leaving and I am not going to see all of this for a while. I already apologize for the bad picture quality...however, I took it with my phone and it is no smart phone...so yeah...bad quality but good enough to create history! ;)



 


And yeah the bear(s) I was talking about earlier this week!! :) You can hardly see him or her (totally forgot which one!), and my zoom on my camera is very bad but hey, I took pictures and that is what counts!!



And some bubbly is always needed!!! Life is too beautiful and precious!!!
Ignore the lipgloss thingy on the glass (I know you're gonna see it and if not look for it now!).


Dang, I'm gonna miss all of this. More than you can imagine. But I remind myself that change is good and change is needed...and yes, good and different times are ahead of me. It is all going to be fine!!!

Happy weekend everyone!!!


Photobucket

11 comments :

Malin said...

Oh, you're going to be fine, my love! I know it! If there's something I've learned after this year, it is exactly that. Everything will be ok. In the end. It's just that expectations may have to change. Not necessarily change to hope for 'less good' things, but different things.

Ah, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you sweets!

Much love, M.

Megan said...

Sounds like there is a TON going on- Everyone is at a different journey in life and everything you want WILL come true! When it all comes together, you will not even remember the days you sat wondering when it would arrive.

xoxo

Chicago Chic said...

These pictures are beautiful and that bubbly looks amazing! Good luck with the change in your life!

xo
Rachel

Val said...

Change is wonderful and so are the images!!!

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything! I'll definitely keep good vibes going your way & hope everything works out well for you :)

D said...

Wow! Awesome photos! :)

http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Keeping you in my thoughts lady. These pics are absolutely gorgeous.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You've got a good head on your shoulders lady. Everything is going to turn out ok!

Ashley said...

Switzerland, huh? I am jealous! I wonder where you are moving to? :)

I have those moments sometimes...the whole "where is my life going" moment. However, then I slap myself and realize that my life is going exactly the speed that it is supposed to. So here's to living your own unique path!

Meghan said...

Girl, I completely understand how you feel sometimes. There are times when I look at my friends and feel a little behind that I don't have kids or own a home, and then there are days when I don't want those things at all. But I do know this! You have the opportunity to have so many adventures and experiences right now, and I can guarantee you that people look at your life and wish they could do the same!

Sierra said...

You know right now I'm kind of stuck in the in between stage since I'm living with my parents and hope to be soon living with BK. I know that something wonderful is in store for you though girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...