July 2, 2011

Have a fun weekend!

To most of my lovely readers this weekend is long...and whatever your plans have fun, enjoy it to the fullest, don't go overboard, and just relax. Sometimes people forget the last part. We need to relax. Our body needs to rest and sometimes more than we think. I'm sad I'm not with friends in CA this weekend, they're having a boat party. Sounds awesome, and scary at the same time. Though I know I'll get to see pictures (I better!!!). So happy 4th of July to everyone out there!!!

My weekend pretty much consists of watching a royal wedding today, cleaning a lot, doing laundry, and then some time soon heading down to Italy. Sounds like an awfully boring weekend but I get soon rewarded with a fun trip, so that's okay I think. July has a ton in store for me, and as excited and thrilled as I should be I am not. However, this will soon change again. I know me. ;)

So I'm leaving you with the following...





Have a fantastic weekend!
See you all next week again. ;)


Photobucket

15 comments :

Sam said...

Have a great weekend Selma! =]

Val said...

Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend. The first image is AMAZING!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Sierra said...

have a great weekend girlie! loooove those 4th of July cookies!

Marielleheart said...

Nice blog babe! Love the way you post, would you like to follow each other? love, m.

k said...

my w/e consisted of the sunset bar....ahhhhmazing.

Raj said...

Beautiful pictures
I hope you have a lovely weekend and enjoy yourself

Alexa said...

That looks divine! Hope you had a great weekend!
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Nicole Marie said...

that cookie platter layout is just perfect!

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

"Heading down to Italy for the weekend," eh? The life you live...man. I need to move to Europe! Have fun!!!

Thelma Frayne said...

Happy (belated) weekend to you too Selma.

Those cookies are too cool.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Beautiful pictures! I hope you had a fantastic weekend :)

Unknown said...

Those cookies are awesome! Man, this is the second post I've read where they have yummy food posted. I'm too hungry for this. I hope you had SO much fun in Italy.

Erin Helgerson said...

Hope you're having the best ever last day in Italy!
Hugs and kisses,
Erin

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Those cookies look so awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...