July 30, 2011

Guess again...


Any idea on where I'm headed to?! 
Let's just say it's going to be a change, a lot of work, a lot of organizing and getting used to, but also fun with dear friends (old and new). Am I ready? Probably. It doesn't look like it and I don't feel like it though but it is going to be alright!

As you are reading this I am on a plane towards some hopefully amazing and exciting months ahead of me. Yes, months...and not just days or weeks. I am both thrilled and very scared. It is part of life I know that. We have all been in this situation and I believe there will be more times to come that will bring both emotions back and make me feel the way I'm feeling at this very moment. And yes, I am sure while you're reading this you may wonder and ask yourself where is Selma going? What is she hiding from us? Trust me. I'll let you know sooner than later. ;)

In the meantime...I know good vibes are sent my way and I appreciate every single one. It means a ton to me. Always has and always will.

As mentioned in an earlier post I will be busy for a few week, and therefore I have a few guest writers on this blog. Already had one of my longest blog buddies post a couple of days ago - love her writing style, her views on pretty much anything, and most importantly her candor. Thank you Sam for helping me out!!
And I know you will welcome my guest bloggers with open arms and enjoy them as much as I do when I read their work. I will try and stop by from time to time until I have things settled.
Moreover, I need a new laptop...big time. I left mine at home, because really it is too old and too heavy and I just need a new one. Not used, but completely new. Wish me luck. And when you see me online you can just imagine and assume that I'm using that new fun item of mine!! Or my iPhone...haha. ;)

Have a fabulous day!!!


Photobucket

3 comments :

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I am so excited for you!! Enjoy! I can't wait to read about it!

Sam said...

Ahh! So excited for you Selma!! :) You're SO ready! :)

Thanks for the shout-out, and again for the opportunity to guest blog! :)

Sierra said...

Yaaaaaaay! Great picture love, you are where you love! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...