July 14, 2011

My Thoughts


Thank you for thinking of me, and sending me positive vibes.
They are still needed for the next few days though.

Life has kept me busy for the past few days and it is not over.
I will have major changes going on in my life and I will tell you once I can share more. Right now it is not definite and although I have mixed feelings I know I am doing the right thing by going for what I wanted in the first place.
I am trying. 
If I don't try I will never know, right?

The picture above pretty much describes me. Sitting on the floor, exhausted, alone.
As I am typing this I have 5682 things on my mind that I need to take care of before those big changes happen. Am I excited? Yes, and No. You know, taking this step is one thing, going through with it is another. Right now I doubt my decision. Yes I do. Some of you know what I am going for and where I am headed and this may surprise you. But yes, I am doubting my decision. Not just today, for a while. However, I know me, I know that I always doubt first and then realize that it is not that bad. 

It will be part of my life. Something to look back on when I am older.
Something to share while going through this journey.
It is already part of my life.


Believe me, I didn't want to go to Como either, and then I was the one who booked the trip and wanted to go because really...if I don't try and see what's out there I will never know how I feel about it, if I like it, hate it, or just wish to do something else.

Right now I am swimming in an emotional sea. It will be okay. It will be fine. I will not be alone, and who knows what the future brings...we certainly don't. We never do.

So, with that said...I am done for today.
Sometimes bad days need to happen, no????

BUT, even when I am down I still find time or make time to share some guest blog love at my friend's blog while she is having fun in California.

Happy Thursday everyone.
WOW, I can't believe this week is already almost over!!!
Crazy!!!!


Photobucket

13 comments :

Malin said...

Sounds like you have a lot of thinking to be done. I hope everything will sort itself out in the end, if you need to talk I'm only an email away!

Sara said...

You'll be fine and everything will work out just perfectly *hug* I promise..

I feel so exhausted and overworked..it's unbelievable (just wanted you to feel that you are not alone)

It will all be okay, okay?

Steph @ Thoughts From Cali said...

So sorry your having a rough time. Just try and remember to take one day at a time. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason.

A Cup of Sparkle said...

Hi Selma,

Sorry you are kind of confused with lots of thoughts. I hope you will figure it out soon. Good luck and hugs to you from the rainy city-even in the summer/ohh I really missed sun :( --:)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ACupOfSparkle

Christianna said...

Selma,
Remember it takes guts to go for what you want. Your doing that, so you have the guts to take anything head on that comes your way. Things will all work out! Hope you find some peace for yourself! You rock!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

We all have those days where we can't stop the constant thought stream swirling around in our heads. I hope things clear up for you asap!

Unknown said...

I know what you mean, I have second guessed my decision as well. It's hard. Maybe everything that involves that much hard work should be second guessed so that you can make sure that you're making the right decision. I know you are. I'm so excited for you.

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Thinking of you sweet girl -- Pray it out!

Sierra said...

Sending you love and hugs girl - I know everything will turn out alright. I will catch up on the rest of your posts soon, for now sending you xoxo and thanks for all of your delightful guest posts - love you!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Selma things will turn out okay. And we all have your back!

Style, She Wrote said...

You always have to try! Good luck. xo style, she wrote

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

This is such a great post! It's so true. I always worry to much and don't try. In the end I'm just going to have a life full of regrets. I already have them and I'm only 27. I need to be brave like you and go after my dreams!

Good luck is still being sent your way :) ♥

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Definitely try! That's always the best thing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...