July 18, 2011

Semi-Wordless Monday

So my lovelies...
...no hot guy today. No.
I know I am sad, too! Soon again though, I'm sure! :)

How was everyone's weekend?!
Mine? Thank you for asking. It was okay. I did indeed some productive things, and even saw an old friend of mine and chatted for four hours sitting on the same chair and then realizing we totally lost track of time. This is actually a good thing, no?! We even people-watched which can be weird and shocking I have to admit. Oh and I feel bad for all those tourists here in the city. It's been cooler now, add some unexpected heavy rainstorms and well...tourists thinking it is always and anywhere 85 degrees in July. Unfortunately, it is not. We barely have 60 degrees now, and it's just wet. Luckily today (at least so far) it did not rain. Looking outside though...I'm assuming it's gonna hit us hard tonight, in like maybe three hours?! Grrrrr....


So yeah, Monday of crazy week #2 has started, and again, thank you for all your positive vibes, thoughts and prayers. I think it is working. Let's keep 'em coming! ;)  Thanks!!!

I wanted to keep this short and simple...so here are a few things that simply inspire me today!!! After all I wanted it to be a semi-wordless Monday post...I clearly suck at this.
Have fun!!!






Rain go away!!!!
It is July and I think I am not the only one here saying she wants to have some summer fun by seeing the sun and having dry days during these summer months?! Please?! Rain, you can come as strong as you'd like between 11pm and 5am. Thank you!!!


Happy Monday!

Photobucket

11 comments :

Alexa said...

Oh I love these photos. The rain CAN be so lovely sometimes.
xo
Alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

Elle Sees said...

It was nice and cool in ATL this weekend. Such a nice change from the upper 90s!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Got your comment - hope all is OK with you, friend! Continuing to send the positive vibes your way. And some of the sunshine too!

Ann said...

Spending time with an old friend is always a welcome activity... ♥

Me and my friends do love people watching too... so much fun, but I have to admit that there are times when we get a little opinionated.

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

I feel ya. We have rain every day too. I left my house for 4 days and worried my plants would dry out. When I came home they were all soaked. It rains every day here!

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Please send that rain my way, it's so hot here I can barely stand it!

Bel said...

That is my absolute favourite-est thing to do with friends. Just sitting down and getting lost in funny heart to heart conversations, and of course, people watching! :D

<3 Belly B

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Blah we have been having rain here too! so annoying in the middle of July!

Ashley said...

Oh man, I love these pictures! And I love rain, actually, because San Diego doesn't get enough of it!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How about you send me some cool air and I'll send you some warm air?? : )

Megan said...

love that photo with the girl and the umbrella. i wish the rain was really that magical and sexy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...