July 12, 2011

Heat, Bears, Ducks and a quick stop in another country!


Yes people...today was a long day...started at five and is still going on.
Among a ton of other things I saw baby ducks, and four bears, went window shopping, killed a few bugs, spent two full hours on US land, carried one heavy bag with me all day long, drank at least one full gallon if not more (I still need to calculate this), spoke three different languages, had some hot moments (it was 90+ today, and no AC anywhere but on the train), tried to ignore a lady next to me on train (I'm not rude, I just didn't want to talk at seven in the morning), escaped some possible and heavy rain shower, and now I am trying desperately to cook, distract myself and get some very important things settled.

Busy?!
Maybe.
Ok, no YES!!!

I know, this too shall pass!!


Photobucket

6 comments :

Claire said...

phew that's a busy day!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

WOW that is a busy day! Hopefully today is a bit calmer :)

k said...

ok i need to know what you're doing soon..

Titine and totoche said...

Wooow, busy busy busy!! But you got to see four bears! That's awesome, in the wild!!
:)

Unknown said...

Where did you go? Man, that is a crazy day!

Sierra said...

Distractions are good - I've been trying to keep myself distracted, but more like busy because I've gone from the vaca high to the oh I need work low. OH well - such is life!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...