July 25, 2011

Man Candy is needed!!!

Although I don't feel like it, I decided to join Man Candy Monday today...it's an uplifting thing to put some eye candy on here and to make my rather sad blog (at least right now) bright and fun again. At least it brought a smile to my face...awwwww.... ;)



Enjoy!
I know I will!!

all images via google


Joe Manganiello.
I have to say, I'm not fan of his character on True Blood, and sometimes I want to shave his face, too, but I always liked him. ;) Enough said.

Have a fantastic Monday!
I'm going to enjoy some music today...at the Blue Balls. ;) A must for everyone living here!
Even though Europe is in shock, some fun is always needed! Always!!



20 comments :

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Yay thanks for linking up! I hope that the hot men have brought you some joy ;)

I've never seen him before because I've never seen True Blood. I need to watch!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

He's DELICIOUS. :)

Anonymous said...

He is a fine looking man indeed. I wish they'd show more of him on True Blood, even though his character is not so great.

KDC Events said...

I really need to watch that show! Geesh! I slacked on MCM this week...I am still on vacation! Thanks for visiting me last week =)
Denice

Christianna said...

This fellow is hunky! I like the scruff!

Miss Angie said...

YES PLEASE!

I chose him a few weeks back too, he's so smokin hot. I love him in True Blood!

Unknown said...

yum... that's some definite eye candy ;)

Brianna said...

mmmm I LOVED him when he was on One Tree Hill. nice choice (:

Claire said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

Punctuation Mark said...

thanks TB for this nice Man Candy!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

He's certainly not unpleasant to look at!

Michelle's Style File said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I've never seen True Blood but I may have to start! :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

If someone had a camera on me as I scrolled through this post they would have seen my eyes get big and a grin slip onto my face.

HEHE. I can't hide the way I feel. ;)

Alexa said...

Yep he's hot. Hahaha.
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

k said...

i am liking this dude!!

Sam said...

YUM!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh what a hottie!!!

Sierra said...

Oh wow, what a fine looking man! Hang in there sweet friend, missing you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I never want him to leave True Blood. EVER

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...