April 2, 2013

Quote of the Day #4

{via}

You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control. - Elizabeth Gilbert

***

I have to work on that but I'm already on the right track. I select my clothes the night before and I'm ready on the day of. All I have to do now is to use that power properly. 

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments :

Ashley said...

Oh yeah, I love this quote!! and this book, for that matter.

Unknown said...

That is a great quote. I'm the same way, I pick out my clothes the night before. I definitely need to work more on my thoughts though.

Tiffany said...

How I love Elizabeth Gilbert. Thanks for posting this!

Amy Powell said...

great way to look at it. love that quote :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...