August 25, 2014

Raspberry Monday


It has been a tough weekend. Not only did my favorite person get sick {who knows why; I blame the stress}, he was also called in to work on Sunday and got himself a sick fiancee. Yes, I am sick. Come on!! Give him a break. However, lucky him, this whole week he got off. He can and will enjoy his last few days before big changes in his life start to happen. School for him starts back in a week. Back to school or as I call it back to life and reality will begin sooner than later.

The plans we had for Sunday we decided to fulfill today, depending on how I feel and how the situation is. There was a major earthquake in the Napa Valley area yesterday morning, so before we head on out to breathe some fresh air {needed for me as I am slightly feeling better and yes, can even blog} we have to call in and see how things look. Either way, it is Monday, it is a new day, and a new week, so what is better than doing a fun trip to the wine country, or another region depending on the situation? Sleeping in until 2pm maybe but no one does this anymore. Life is too short to waste it in bed; you got to go out and explore.

Happy Monday everyone.
Whatever you are doing I hope it is marvelous {even when you go to work or go to school}, and whatever you wish you could be doing instead I am sure is also wonderful.

xoxo

4 comments :

Unknown said...

I love raspberries ! MMMMMMM!
hope you had a great weekend !
M♥
Simply Sutter

Ashley said...

But sometimes it is nice to waste time in bed ;)

Allison said...

Wasting time in bed is maybe my favorite past time - I hope you're all feeling better, love!
A trip to wine country sounds absolutely perfect :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I hope you're back to 100%. Being sick in the summer when it's hot is the worst.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...