July 13, 2010

Heat Wave

When it constantly rains people complain.
They also complain when it's too cold and snowing all the time.
And yes, when summer takes its sweet time and hardly ever appears people complain, too.

Now summer's here and it's been gorgeous and incredibly HOT and just so very fantastic.
I love it.
Some people complain about it.
I wonder why.
Nonetheless I wonder why we complain so much and not take it all in and enjoy it for once. The heat, the cold, the whatever...it's far better to be happy than feeling grumpy all the time.

So, here's to this heat...I sure am loving it!!!!!








all pictures via we ♥ it

Have a fabulous day!
And yes, pictures will follow soon. :)

Side note: Don't be fooled by my happy mode...I yelled at a kid today and at a lady who just kept blocking me. Yes I did. I feel bad, but the kid annoyed the hell out of me and by kid I mean teenager who thought she was THE only person on this planet on high heels and wearing a (not so) fancy bag, and she wasn't even able to walk straight and just got on a lot of people's nerves but I had the guts to say something. :( And the lady...don't get me started on her...
...so my happy mode with summer pics is just one side of me today! ;)
Time for True Blood!!! :) Yes, this makes me happy!!!

xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

8 comments :

Katinka said...

OMG! it's been super super hot in Germany too. I love it and hate it at the same time lol. Hope all is well with you! sorry for my lack of comments. much love....

Meghan said...

Awesome images! I agree - I will never understand why people complain about the heat because before we know it, it's freezing!!!

Jessi said...

I love the heat myself! We are finally having our heat wave this week, and I'm basking in it :)
xoxo J

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Love True Blood! Can't wait for the pictures!

Lacey in the City said...

You know what, you're right. I've been complaining about the heat/humidity here in the city, and I've decided that tomorrow I am going to just wear my hair all pulled back (so I can't complain about it not being straight and being all sweaty by the end of the day), and I'm going to just enjoy and baske in the day. Thanks for your inspiration!

Jess said...

Welcome back! Love the pics and I'm so glad you're enjoying the weather! I'm vowing to not complain about the heat as soon as this baby finally makes his exit... but it's actually been really cool in SB until today.

Can't wait to see your London pics!

Anna Katrina said...

frappacinos really do help in heat waves i can have excessive amounts of ice coffee but noting is better than the frap!

Anna Katrina
http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I woudln't mind the heat so much if my air conditioner in my car would work! I'll be a happier summer person when i'm at the beach next week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...