September 26, 2016

Weekly Hopes {60}


For the past few weeks I have kept quiet on the blog. I have not had the urge to write, share, blog...you name it. I guess this is my season to slow down, to stay more mellow and relax and not worry too much about when I post and what I post. In the end it is my time and my ideas and posts that I choose to share with you. I thought a lot about it all and while I will not stop blogging I will try to post at least twice a week. Three times would be ideal. I don't want to lose this part of me because it is part of my life, part of who I am and what makes me happy. And one should never give up what one loves and finds happiness in, am I right?! So having said this I am closing today with my Weekly Hopes. I still believe this to be the best way to look forward to any week. Here we go...

1 - Summer/Fall clothes switch
2 - Buying new walking/running shoes {HELP!!!!}
3 - Create a Christmas Shopping list
4 - Wash the car
5 - Date night on Thursday? Maybe? {because it is needed}
6 - Massage
7 - {Re}Connect more with friends
8 - Finish watching Army Wives
9 - Make more foaming hand soaps
10 - Maybe go fall outfit shopping

It's going to be a boring week, but all in all entertaining. I wish I had friends close by so I could meet up for a drink or a chat. Believe it or not I have no friends here. None. I feel lonely. It's the weirdest feeling ever. Yet, well, I hope this week despite my loneliness is going to be fun. I'm looking forward to washing the car, and getting my massage. My back cannot wait for its massage. And yes, you read right...I'm about to go Christmas shopping...it has to be done. Can you believe that October is practically around the corner????!!!!

What are your Weekly Hopes for this week?

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...