September 28, 2016

Will My Story Inspire Others?!



Will my story inspire others?
I don't know.
It might, or it might not.
I hope it gives hope, inspires someone out there. I sure would hope so.
The point of life is to live it to the fullest; to live it so we feel satisfied, happy, and accomplished. Right? Or am I dreaming of the impossible?!


Now regardless how we look at this, and what we want in life, and how we want to live it this question always returns to me. It's knocking on my door asking me what will you do today to inspire others?! What will you do to make the day feel GOOD?! What will you do today to make others feel GOOD?! Will you find inspiration not only lifting you up, but also others?!


My answer is different every time but my goal always is the same. 
I want to inspire others, I want to help women feel better about themselves, I want to feel better about myself, and I want others to feel motivated, give them a feeling that they belong. Yet at the same time I always want to focus on myself because in the end my life is mine and no matter what I do or what you do, my life will be lived with me as the main person in that story so I want to make it the best show ever. I want to live my life to the fullest and best possible. I want to be the best version of myself. Every. Single. Day.

So, will my story inspire others?!
YES. Even if it is a flicker of inspiration or motivation...yes!!!

How are you working on your Wednesday today?
Are you inspiring others?!

1 comment :

The Flynnigans said...

I think that we are always inspiring others, even in little ways, even if we don't know we're doing it.

I'm not perfect and not every day is peachy, but I always try to put my best foot forward and having a positive outlook certainly helps.

XOXO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...