July 24, 2014

Hold onto Dreams


“Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly."
  Langston Hughes

***

Blogging on a daily basis has always been helpful to me. It has helped me share my thoughts, my wishes and dreams, my life, my ideas, my frustrations, and many more things. Yet, there are times when I just don't know what to share. Call it a blockage or just an uninspired moment. Either way, I don't have that at the moment but I still feel at a loss. 
The quote represents exactly what I am feeling at the moment. Not just now, but this entire week. My dreams are still there, and I am trying to really hold onto them. Yet, I feel alone. I feel bored. I feel uninspired. Yes, I cook, and I kind of explore but there is so much more I would like to accomplish during the day. Having a steady job for once would be a grateful way to make myself feel needed and feel accomplished {not to mention the extra income}. I am so exhausted from looking, and applying, researching and all, and not getting anything in return. It is just a blah-week, and probably also a blah-month. I am driving myself crazy. Also, my favorite person doesn't like to see me this way. It pains him. He cannot do much to make me feel more myself - I just have to find that way out of my so-called crisis and learn how to fly; just like in the quote.   

Let's hope I find a way. 
Any suggestions on how to make me smile more?

Have a great weekend, my lovelies!!
image via tumblr

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I agree with this entire blogging thing sometimes I compare myself to other bloggers and that is just ..No Bueno. You are you and I am me. and that is just fine ! I watch funny videos on you tube or watch my favorite movies I.e (the holiday , harry potte etc. )
M♥
Simply Sutter

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...