September 7, 2015

Weekly Hopes {6}


Happy Labor Day to all my US readers!!

It may be a holiday, and most of us are off for the day but this does not mean I am not going to post my Weekly Hopes for this week. It's a shorter week, and therefore I know that this week will fly by like no other.

This week I am looking forward to a few things...

1. No school today, so my man will be home after an early shift at work
2. Thursday Date Day with my man...we are both off the entire day. Yay.
3. My cousin arriving from Turkey on Saturday. We will see him on Sunday.
4. Day trip to San Francisco. Finally again.
5. Stupid paperwork being sent in so we can finalize a few very important things.
6. It being a shorter week.

What are you looking forward to?
Any fun plans in mind?

Happy Monday my lovelies.

xoxo

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...