January 1, 2016

Happy New Year - 2016


It's a brand new day in a brand new year. Happy New Year my lovely readers.

2016 will be a year filled with love, laughter, prosperity, growth, and most importantly happiness. So much has happened last year. So much has also changed. I changed. I grew. I also fell into millions of little pieces. I found most of those pieces and put them back together. I told myself that no matter what happened life continues. I told myself even though the old year didn't turn out at all as planned I found strength and didn't give up. I never want to give up. The old year was a bust but little things kept me going and made me find happiness again. The New Year will continue to bring me happiness. I can feel it.

Happiness is also my word for this year. It usually is a verb but I decided this year is all about one major noun. I want to find happiness in whatever I am doing and experiencing. Whether it is a new recipe, a new book, a day trip with my man, snuggles with my fur babies, an improved resume, a horrible interview, a doctor's visit, or just news from around the world. I am determined to find something happy about it, something useful, and something to remember. 

I will change a few things on this blog over time {let's hope I will stick to this idea} and I promise I will keep you posted and not leave you in the dark. I want to find happiness in this blog {not that I have lost it} but I want change. I also want change in my life. A new job, a new path in life and most importantly a new outlook will provide me with not only a brand new year but a great attitude for what I strive for this year: pure happiness.

So, Happy New Year 2016 my readers. May it be your year; may it be big; may it be beautiful and filled with happiness. 

xo

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...