September 20, 2009

Istanbul

I am here...in this marvelously thriving metropolis.
I am more than just exhausted, had some minor breakdown on the way here...a real sign that I'm in need for rest, new inspiration and paths in life.  Though all in all the journey was beyond terrific, my room is great (I forgot how big it actually is) and now I'm ready to take a nap.

You would think I should be out and about and not spending time online...and yes, I will. I was just fortunate enough to use my aunt's old computer for a while. And well, I thought I'd say hello to you all.
My cousin arrives tomorrow around noon, and then life can begin...the quick and last minute shopping part, too. She needs shoes...and I need shoes...besides, I sprained one of my toes (I did the same thing in March of this year before heading to my beloved West Coast City), and now...I did it again. Different toe though. I wonder how this could have happened. It hurts and irks me. How am I supposed to walk in those shoes? I might not be able to. Crap. So yes, the shopping tour can begin....

Have a terrific time.

Greetings from sunny and rainy Istanbul!
I love it!!!

3 comments :

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I'd love to go there someday, can't wait to see pictures!

Nicole Leigh said...

I'm awarding my favorite bloggers, and you're on of them! check out my blog :)

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Ahhh...I'm still busy over here...pictures are being taken...I just don't have time to upload everything. Just quickly checking emails and my blog(the reading and catching up will be done later one...ohmy) and then it's time to go out again. So glad my cousin brought her laptop. ;)

Sunny greetings from wonderful Istanbul.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...