September 8, 2009

Coffee and Pie


That's how I tried to start today. With a fresh cup of coffee and some milk. I didn't. Woke up early and forgot the whole thing. When I entered work the second thing I did (the first was to turn on the radio!), was to get myself a big mug full of warm coffee. NICE. I ended up going home more than just exhausted but also happy. I found out I won't have two days off but three!!!! How exciting is this?! So, I went home and indulged in some still perfect and good lemon pie (I can't believe this is still this delicious) and the above pictured coffee in my all-time favorite mug. My friend M. gave it to me and knowing that I'll see her in less than two weeks is one thing I truly, really really deeply look forward to! The coffee felt good, the pie even better. Its crust is to die for. The sad part about it though is that I don't remember how I made that one. I just did something and the result turned out to be the best ever. Everyone at work said so. I love baking, and cooking but don't end up liking what I created. This pie though is the best ever! Yes, it sort of looks gross...but trust me, I just had a piece and just writing about it makes my mouth water again...


...should I skip supper?!

1 comment :

paddle to shore said...

That pie looks incredibly yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...