September 23, 2010

Missing It


Today while walking along the lake and making sure a fountain-picture-collection is being worked at, a sudden heartache occurred. Nothing serious of course, but out of nowhere I was daydreaming or something similar to that...and seeing myself landing at LAX again, and being in that area again. It's been now a year and a half and it feels like sooooo long ago. Been checking flights and prices, slowly trying to let people know I may be visiting...but so far I haven't booked a thing. This is the most sucky moment...as much as I love traveling just hitting the button and booking a flight is something so definite. It cannot be undone. Of course it can but I won't allow that to happen. Just hitting that button may change my life forever, or make it worse. Ha! So, I totally suck at this. And this is something I'm sure I can't change ever in my life.

Besides, I'm trying to figure out what to do around New Year's.
Do all of you already know what you are gonna do?!
If so, fill me in, or give me hints on what I should be looking for in order to have some fun that night. I won't allow myself to go through the same ordeal I went through last year. Nope. Not going to happen.

With all that being said.
I hope you're having a fabulous Thursday...wherever you are!!! ;)

xoxo,
♥ Selma ♥

3 comments :

Laura Trevey said...

cool colors in the palm tree pic!!

k said...

you just need to book it - just do it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love CA. I miss it there too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...