September 30, 2010

NYC and hot chocolate...perfect September combo

I'm ending September with flashbacks of NYC, hot chocolate and a very warm blanket.
It sort of drizzled today, stayed foggy-looking all day long, and well my passport picture makes me look like an old sleep deprived lady who's on crack. I meant to change it, but instead of "Yes, please let's take another picture" I said "It's okay". Go figure. So, with that very wonderful picture of mine I get to travel for the next ten years. Just awesome!!! *insert heavy sarcasm please*

And since I can't upload any pictures today...just imagine an awesome picture of New York's fabulous skyline or streets filled with yellow cars and busy-looking people. Oh, and I would put in a cupcake picture, too. But as for right now I can't upload stuff...so yeah. Wait, let's try again!!!


Well at least something came up, thanks to all those pictures I once posted...and are still stored on blogger/picasa/or whatever. ;)

September...it was nice having you!!!!
Hope you ended today with a blast!!!!

xoxo,

♥ Selma ♥

2 comments :

Krystal said...

new york will now forever be tied to alicia keys. oh my. happy october!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Ahhh good ol' New York! Gotta love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...