February 11, 2015

GiftRocket - Makes GiftCards fun again!



Hi my lovelies,

Today, my awesome friend Marjan {and former roommate} is guest posting for me. She wanted to do this for a while but life happens and takes over sometimes. I am glad we both found the time to do this today. Marjan doesn't blog anymore but loves to write and share her wisdom. Besides her regular job she is also a MaryKay Consultant in Southern California. So if you are in need of new products or want to help her with her growing portfolio then do not hesitate to contact her. 
You can follow her on her Instagram and get in touch with her that way.

 ****

Hi everyone,

I am Marjan, and I am so happy to be guest posting for Selma today.

I cannot believe how fast time flies. It was just last year during the holidays that my work was giving out gift cards whether it was for winning a raffle prize during the Employee Luncheon, holiday party gifts, or for the Employee of the Month Award {$200 - woohoo!}. 

I want to take the time to tell you about GiftRocket and why it has been an amazing and efficient experience for me personally! It is basically the easiest way to send cash gifts. It is done in three easy steps, and you can schedule a transaction for a future date.
Simply, it is a cash gift with an e-card. You can even suggest where the cash gift can be used. Best part? It is all via email - no paper wasted, no card to lose and no unused balance. The recipient can choose between bank transfer, credit card, check in the mail, or PayPal. 

Don’t you hate when you get a gift card to somewhere you cannot use? Well, not with Gift Rocket – it is flexible and really like getting a cash as a gift! Check out their website or Facebook

Happy employees certainly equals a happy work life!

GiftRocket is a great way to make anyone smile. If you haven't tried it yet I can only say good things about them.

Thank you for letting me guest post and be part of this great community.
Have a great day.


****

Hope you enjoyed Marjan's guest post. Don't forget to stop by her Instagram and say hello!

****

Disclaimer: This was a guest post by Marjan. All opinions are her own. She or I were NOT asked to write for GiftRocket and were not gifted anything to write this post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...