February 9, 2010

Smile


I received this cute sunshine award the other day and thought I could pass it on to some wonderful bloggers out there. There is a rule attached to this award but I'm going to skip this and just be looking at this beautiful flower. And well, I'm passing this one on to Kelly, ChloƩ, Katie, Sierra, Lauren, Heather, Sara, Jennifer, and Ashley. Best thing of all, you don't need to do anything...just look at the flower and be happy and all. If you want you can pass it on, but it's not a must. I just thought it was a cute thing and I wanted to give this happy looking flower to all of you! ;)

Tuesday's not movie day but I decided to go to the movies today. Just felt like it. Up In The Air was fantastic. Loved this movie. Yes, I know there are a few people out there not liking it at all, and others agreeing with me. Either way I'm gonna stick to what I said. I liked it. A. Lot. :) At least my 16 bucks were used wisely.

 

And in other news...life's ok. Not particularly the best, but still.

I've also been catching up on some shows...literally from the damn beginning...I've been watching Heroes and am almost on par with the current episodes shown on the main land. ;-) I also had to start with LOST again. I had missed about three episodes, maybe even more and it just confused me. I had given up. I felt bad about it but learned that there are other things in life than TV. Woohoo! But now, without having other things in life I am trying to enhance my life and whoops...I started watching LOST again...still on Season 3 but hey...can't watch one season in a day, can I?! I'm sooooo addicted.



via 

Have an amazing day! :) 

And yes, I know I'm not a freak...but it still freaked me out. ;)
Thanks for all your sweet comments.



xoxo

Photobucket

14 comments :

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Thanks hun!!

Kelly said...

Ahh, well thanks for the award! :-D Sure is nice to look at, you're right! Wasn't "Up In The Air" good?? I thought it was so fantastic, glad you like it. Happy Tuesday :-)

Katinka said...

...girl, I love your blog! makes me smile :)
glad you like your award!!!

Sara said...

Aww!!! Thank you Selma!! :)

You are like a sister to me, since you guys have the same name!!

Sierra said...

Thanks so much love, I like the pretty flower! Glad you enjoyed "Up" and you are welcome for the comments. Thanks for being you! :)

Laura. said...

I think that with a show like Lost, you actually *can* watch a whole season in 1 day, and nobody would say anything about it. It's LOST for goodness sake!

Michelle Schraudner said...

Congrats on the award doll!

CIP said...

Yay for watching Lost again! I'm addicted for sure.

PS- Where In The World Wednesday tomorrow?!

angela.kolachny said...

oh boy. I think its time. I need to get into this LOST craze:o) congrats on your award! happy tuesday!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Up In The Air is on my list!

Katie said...

thank you for the award!!! You better come to CA soon so we can meet up :)

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

best award ever! i like that i didn't have to do anything except look at the pretty slower and be happy :).

thanks lovely.

xo
{Lauren}

@thelittlethingswedo

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Thanks girl!!

Meghan said...

I also LOVED "Up In the Air"! It was so sad, yet thoughtful at the same time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...