February 4, 2010

Thursday Love...

...in one week it's Carnival time (and I try to take pictures). I used to like it. I still do. Just this year, even though I wanted to change some things, I think I'm just stuck in some sort of funk and it's not funny and therefore I am not really looking forward to it. However, I have one full week to get ready and all excited. Pembe needs to be charged so I can take pictures. And yes, Pembe is my camera... ;-)
I just have to figure out how and when to bring in my things to work so I don't have to drag them all across town. Not as difficult as it may sound...but still. :) I have one more week...enough time to think about it.

Also, in about ten days...my dreaded holiday's approaching.
But I can't help but love what I found online...

 
  
 
 
 All pictures via We ♥ It! As usual! ;)

Happy Thursday!

Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic...and I am not ashamed to admit it.

xoxo

8 comments :

chloƩ said...

selma! those pictures are beautiful! and i love that you named your camera Pembe! so cute! i hope that you have fun at the carnival! i am excited to see pictures! and i am sorry you are in a funk, i too feel like i am in one. BLah! here's to hoping that we both have great days! love you girly!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Carnival will be so fun! Do take pictures!

Katinka said...

Selma, I love the pictures. They are awesome. I'm super bored right now and I was so happy when I saw your post. You rock!!!!!!! love...

Jenni said...

Oh I LOVE the photos!

Michelle Schraudner said...

Oh, I love these pictures!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

these pictures are absolutely stunning!

my favorites are the 2nd one down (where they're lying in the grass) and the one with the vw van. they're all lovely too. the one in the grass makes me think of summer. in the summer when we get home from work. craig and i walk straight from the car to the front lawn and lay in the grass and talk while marley bounds around. usually only for about 10 or 15 minutes, but it's one of my most favorite things about summer :).

thanks for sharing these and making me think of this ♥.

Unknown said...

Love that last picture. You always find the best pictures to post. I'm glad that you said you would try to take pictures in your post. Apparently I wasn't the only one harassing you about it? Either way I'm excited about Carnival for you, which is kind of funny since I don't even know what it's like to be there. But it sounds fun!

Sierra said...

I too am a hopeless romantic, so it's alright by me! Love all of these pretty photos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...