September 25, 2014

Confetti Nails


I while ago I really wanted Confetti Nails.
I was too lazy to do them. I have no patience when it comes to nail. Yet, I want them done correctly. No smudged edges and all. As we all know that is hardly possible. Ever. So I got my Confetti Nails as well as smudged edges and color all over my right thumb. Just what I wanted.

I got this idea from But First, Coffee.
Her directions were simple. All you need is a white base, and colors and a toothpick/bobby pin/paperclip and a topcoat. It's easy, and it doesn't have to be perfect. That is the most fun. Imperfection is key here. Confettis aren't perfect either. They are scattered around, in all colors and sizes.

I think I kind of succeeded. 
I learned that all you need to have fun with this nail art done easy is patience, and lots of nail colors. Fortunately for me I have enough. So I created my own confetti nails. For my first attempt I think I did well. No?


It is fall, so I decided to go for warmer and darker colors with a hint of light pink. After all we are still having temps in the 80s, and lower 90s, so I cannot think of fall as much as I would like to. So, if you are in the mood to change your nail polish and have some fun with it...go for Confetti nails. It's fun, and so easy.

xoxo

2 comments :

Allison said...

These are so cute - at first glance, I thought you used that glitter/confetti polish, so seriously, you rock! It looks wonderful and time consuming.. but well worth it!

Ashley said...

adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...