September 29, 2014

One Month


One month ago I married my best friend.
We are so different, and yet, we are so alike.
We think we are clones, made on different continents at different times and raised to different standards. We get along, we think alike, we laugh alike, and we breathe alike. That should be enough for now. Haha. We differ when it comes to watching TV {after all I am a girl and love my girlie shows}, and we differ when it comes to how much food we consume but other than that, we are ying and yang, the black to the white. Very easy. I cannot believe it has been one month. I also cannot believe I have not shared photos with you. One day, I promise. 

Until then I am drinking some bubbly!!


image via here

4 comments :

Marie said...

Congrats! Looking forward to seeing some pictures.

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Yay happy one month, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Ashley said...

Happy one month to you :) Glad you are all smiles!

C said...

What?! I think I missed the marriage part. I thought you just got engaged! I'm so sorry! I'm the worst!!

Congrats to you both. I'm so happy you found your person. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...