September 30, 2014

12 Healthy and Relaxing Bath Ideas

With temperatures dropping the time has come for more bubble baths. During summer I never took a bath. California is known for its constant drought, so why waste extra water just to soak up when it is actually 100 outside? Exactly. When it cools down though, and the state doesn't tell you to preserve water etc, then it is time again. Plus, I am cold all the time I need my warm baths. 


I found this over here on Picklee, and I cannot wait to try some of these out. My favorites are the honey, oil, lavender, and cinnamon. Plus, what's so good about this is that I have all these ingredients at home. I don't have to run to the store and buy anything, nor do I have to add weird soap to the bubble bath. It may not be bubbly, granted, but it will be beneficial to my skin, mind, and probably health. Cannot wait.

What are some of your ways to get into fall, or to keep healthy?

2 comments :

C said...

I've never thought about adding cinnamon. How perfect for the fall and winter!

Marie said...

Love a good bubble bath!! So relaxing. will need to try adding cinnamon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...