September 22, 2014

Excuse my Absence while I watch TV


I so want to be a Gladiator. Maybe I am one. 


Aren't we all living a Modern Family life?!


I am eager to know what this new show is all about.


Bones. Oh Bones.

These are just a few of the shows that will air this week. Some started last week, more to start next week and the week after. I am so excited. While I am working on redefining my life and the permissions, I will have time to watch these shows. I will not be distracted with long reading hours, and the ridiculousness professors want from their students {not saying it's bad, in the end it will always make sense; I learned that much}.  Also, I will have more time to change things on this blog {new URL will follow, maybe even new platform, we shall see}, blog more, and finally share some wedding stuff with you {after all I am sure you wanted that to happen}, and help my lovely guy figure things out with one of his last classes. He cannot stand it but in order to graduate, in order to succeed he needs that class. It is his nightmare this semester. Poor guy. 

But for now...it is catch up time on some of my favorite shows!!!

Happy Monday!!!

images via 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

2 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

I know I'm so excited for Gotham tonight! And Parenthood, Scandal, and of course Bone!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Scandal!!! I love that show. I didn't care for Scorpion at all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...