September 2, 2014

Back to School and Reality!

back to school

My school years are over. At least for the time being. Hoping to go back at some point. Either way, my man went back to school today and that made me all excited. I am more excited about this than he is. Also, it is fall, it is a new season, and it is definitely time to make some changes. Among most changes it will be my wardrobe. What I put together above is probably what I would like to wear in the next couple of weeks. All I have to find are red flats, and a cute fall-colored blouse, and skirt, and hope for cooler weather. I don't own the KS watch and won't go out and buy it, but the inspiration is there. I can then combine it all with jeans, dress pants, and even pull my favorite green pants out. The possibilities are endless.

I have always loved fashion, and the feeling I got when I wore something new or tried a new look. I am excited to see how I feel when I come up with new items in my closet. It will be fall cleaning, not spring cleaning! :) It will feel perfect. It will be liberating and just fun to get rid of items I haven't touch in a year or even two. They will most probably be donated. 

So excited about this.
Red flat shopping here I come!

4 comments :

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Gimme all of that, cute!

Unknown said...

I am sad to see summer go but I am excited to see the fall clothing! Love your cute inspiration here! The colors are beautiful and bright! Just what I love!

Rebecca
www.winnipegstyle.ca

amanda @ as the wine cork turns said...

that deep red is going to be a definite color for the fall!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I need that scarf in my life! And the pants outfit is totally something I'd rock. I love the other look as well, I just know I can't pull it off lol :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...