January 21, 2010

Bar. Sun. Sweater. Huh?!

The sun just came out. It totally makes my day!
It's still super cold outside. It even snowed last night.
I went out for the first time this year, and in so long....I think last time I went out was in September 2009!
YES, that long ago.
I don't know why but I think I don't need it anymore, nor want it anymore.
And even if, what I want and what I can get are two different things. It's life I guess. No?! Yes.

The club/bar/lounge was awesome. My style. And whatever we had was so cheap. Special discount Wednesday! Yay on that one. And our waiter/bartender wasn't as bad either...at least some eye candy to look at and look for in case of some liquid emergency. ;-) It wasn't all that bad either to walk home on fresh snow. Loved it. However, I'm definitely looking forward to some warmer weather. Wanna wear my huge sunglasses again. ;)

My title today says...bar (check), sun (check), and sweater....and yes, I do need to get me a new one. Not that I wouldn't have like 25 of them already. Two weeks ago I bought a warm and fuzzy purple sweater and love it. I want to get another color now. I'm that obsessed with it. It's warm, it's very cute, and I could wear it at home and during spring time. It's a hoodie with a zipper and the best one so far. As I said I've got like a ton of them in my tiny closet (and by tiny I do mean tiny...really tiny...I can't close the door anymore...) but most of them are either gray and boring, or from college, or souvenirs (like my awesome YALE sweater) and I just need a new one...have I mentioned I'm obessed with sweaters?! ;) So, yes, the sun's out and I'm about to get out and get me a new one....H&M here I come!!!! And I don't even like that store anymore. Oops.

And since I can't come up with anything fun anymore....as if I ever did...here's one of my favorite quotes...from one of my favorite books. This now reminds me my friend has this book. Read it yet?! Come on?!!!!

Speak the way you eat. Say it like you eat it. When you are searching for the right words, keep your language as simple and direct as roman food. Don't make a big production out of it. Just lay it on the table.

from Eat.Pray.Love.


Gotta love that book.
Gotta love Audrey Hepburn.
Gotta love Thursdays!

Have a good one everyone!

xoxo

5 comments :

Katy Mary said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! You blog looks super cute, I am going to follow you. I love sweaters too, and have been collecting new ones this year since all mine are also old or colorless. I need to read Eat Pray Love, I've heard so much about it!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad to hear you had a good time last night! I haven't been out in forever.

Tokyo Girl said...

My thoughts exactly.. on going out. I tend not to go out very much when it's cold out.. too painful! Love the quotes - made my early morning brighter!

Tuesdai Noelle said...

Sweet innocent poem.....thanks for sharing. On this Thursday, I'm just glad that the snow is melting and my morning started off with spaghetti and a very funny joke.... :)

Katie said...

sweaters are always fun! I love zip ups because my temperature always changes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...