January 12, 2010

Sleep. Watch. Sleep.



I've been feeling a bit under the weather...more than just a bit actually. That's also one main reason you might not have read anything from me, nor seen comments. It's one of those days, or actually two in a row to be exact, that I'm just feeling like crap. :(  My head is swollen (yes), it hurts like crazy...my eyes hurt too, and my nose is running non-stop. Love it. Oh yeah, I worked today too. Felt real good. I hope I didn't spread any germs around...would be uncool. But what can I do?! Not much. Someone has to work, and unfortunately that very someone is me...shivering at work, sneezing like I ate black pepper or something for breakfast, and drinking lots and lots of tea. That was me. Now I'm home. My head isn't swollen anymore (I think it never was but it sure felt that way), my nose still running. My afternoon nap was nice. Now I'm on here, will do some cooking after that and hopefully head to bed around 10pm. Can't wait. I need sleep. I need to get rid of whatever I'm carrying with me these two days. It's awful. It's heavy and it's very uncomfortable.

Some things that cheered me up today...

...early morning I chatted with my friend A. She gave me hope and inspired me to visit her area again. I miss Philly. So I might be heading over there in April. Not sure at the moment but I might.
...I had one of the last Gingerbread Lattes yesterday and just the idea of me having maybe another one tomorrow was worth mentioning it on here.
...it was the last day before my official off days...yay!!!
...it snowed at 6.15am while walking to work. Loved it. Even though I hate the snow.

Hope your Tuesday's better.



Let's hope I get one tomorrow...they still have the Christmas cups, and it's funny...even though Christmas season etc is over and all, you just go up there and ask them if they might still have some yummy syrup left and then you get it. Best of all...cheaper than before! Awwww.....

xoxo

P.s. my grammar and spelling may be off today...I so can't think or type. I remember this morning I wrote "my noise is running!". So much for being sick...yay! ;) Kinda makes life funnier.

4 comments :

Laura. said...

I had a peppermint white mocha a few weeks ago and loved it... until my roommate said it tasted like warm toothpast. GRRR. Milk the Starbucks christmas drinks for as long as you can! Feel better.

Sam said...

Yuck, being sick is the worst! I hope you feel better soon! =]

Mmmmmm Starbucks! Their red cup is my favorite!

Annemarie said...

Oh no- hope you are feeling much better now! A good talk with friends always helps! XOXO

Jess said...

Just now catching up--I'm sorry to hear that you're sick! I hope you're feeling (or at least getting) better now. I've been sick, too... it's so gross and un-fun. I feel for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...